Monday, November 20, 2017

Village Roast Duck.



A rare shopping time because of the 11/11/17 offer craze at most shopping malls.

We went to Sunway Pyramid as my son wanted a haircut, while we
went hunting for a pair of sport shoe for myself.

As most of the designer's sports shoes were way beyond my budget
and many of them do not match my style.

My usual brand is New Balance for it's lightness, broad front and durable.

Came lunch, we took a breather and had our lunch at Village Roast Duck.
Business was brisk, we waited awhile to get seated.

We ordered a quarter roast duck, wantan mee with bbq pork belly, a boat
porridge with shredded duck meat, a plate of fried rice and a serving of
watercress soup and guilinggao.

Overall a great meal and affordable.

After lunch, we walked around and spotted an irresistible 
offer of 30% off on all shoes at Sole What.

After fitting out a few shoes, I settled on a New Balance shoes which fitted me perfectly.








 Location: Lot G1.40, Ground Floor 
Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall, 
No 3, 47500, Jalan PJS 11/15,
 47500 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

No comments: